For every house is built by someone,

but the builder of all things is God.

Hebrews 3:4






Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Farmhouse Quilts!

I have been very busy for the last few months
starting a new Etsy shop called

click above to visit

Yes, busy as a bee
trying to fill up my shop with handmade
quilts and yummy pre-cut fabrics.

Want to take a peek?


 Click on picture to see more



I just added this one to my shop this morning.
The fabric is called Gypsy Bandana by Michael Miller.



click on picture

This one is a generous size, also called a lap quilt
for two or a twin coverlet.
 I just love the fabrics in this collect called Lilac Hill.




click on picture

My first quilt I put in my shop is a quilt
with some wonderful fabrics by Moda called
Oasis.
This one is sold but I just had to share it with you.  






Click on picture

Pillows covers are also on the menu.




And...a friend added a wonderful mini quilt
to boot.  Take a look at this one, it's adorable.

Click on picture


I hope you enjoy your visit to
Farmhouse Quilts!




Warm Country Blessings...Christa 
  




 


  



 




  

14 comments:

Unknown said...

How beautiful!! I'm on way now! : )

~Andrea~

Mrs. JP said...

Lovely quilts that represent lots of hours of work. I'm on my way to visit your store now. Blessings from the holler...

Helen said...

I've just started to sew so I am pretty far from quilting. I think it requires a lot of skill and talent and you obviously have a lot of both! That pillow is just terrific I would love to have something like that. I've been updating my Etsy stuff I will have to put you in my favorite shops there.

Camille said...

You do such lovely work Christa! I *love* that one that sold...sooooo pretty/country!!

I have been missing you soooooo much!

Lots of Love,
Camille

Hopes Handcrafts said...

Beautiful quilts Crista...all the best with your craft venture!

A Baker's Dozen Barnhouse News said...

Beautiful website and lovely quilts! Blessings, Sherry

Lady Farmer said...

Hello, my friend!
I have been wondering what you have been up to! Such a busy gal! All of the quilts are glorious! I wouldn't expect anything less from you ~ you do such fine work and pay particular attention to each and every detail!
I am heading over to your new shop for a peek! I know it will do well!
Blessings!

Drucilla's Stitches said...

Congratulations on your new shop!! I love all your gorgeous quilts and the fabric selections are fabulous too! Your blog has been an inspiration to me for a while.
God Bless You!

American Home said...

Crista,
How busy you have been! Your work is very beautiful and so professional. I will certainly be looking at your shop!

I am so glad you let us know about it.

Blessings, Donna

Amy Kinser said...

Hi Christa,

Your quilts are just gorgeous. You have an amazing gift from God!

Just thought I would share that we are graduating our first homeschooler this May. We have three homeschooled children, and Keith is our senior. It's hard to believe this day is here. I am so thankful that God called us to homeschool. What a blessing!

God bless you my middle TN neighbor.

Amy

mrshester said...

These are so pretty!! Thank you for sharing with us...now maybe I can go buy one ;)

His bondservant said...

So nice to hear from you again on the blog. Missed you. Your quilts are truly beautiful. What a talented lady you are. God bless you!

Sharon said...

Very Beautiful Christa! You certainly have been busy :)

Wishing you and your family a Blessed Resurrection Day!
~Sharon

Mrs. U said...

Hi there!!
I just found your blog and, oh my, how lovely everything is here!! I can't wait to spend some time looking around and learning!

His,
Mrs. U