For every house is built by someone,

but the builder of all things is God.

Hebrews 3:4






Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Country Hearts at Home Etsy Store

Just a quick announcement to let you all know that my daughters and I have officially opened our Etsy store.
I am selling my pincushions, Cassaundra is crocheting some white elephant gifts and Brittany is working on a Regency dress.  So far, I have a red pincushion listed but I'll be adding  more colors every day as well as some other goodies I have been working on.

All items on our Etsy are also available by simply e-mailing me with your request.

Thanks so much for visiting

~ Christa ~
 

7 comments:

Camille said...

I think Esty is so cool...good for you to be doing such a creative thing!

Blessings,
Camille

Anonymous said...

Christa,

The pincushions are so lovely!

I am glad that you have decided to make some more.

maria

Lady Farmer said...

Christa~
Yeah!! I am so happy that you started an Etsy store. I was hoping you would. I think your pincushions will do well. I use mine every day ~ it is the handiest one I have ever owned! I love that it is weighted so it stays where I put it. And I think of you everytime I sew! There is one problem though ~ my ocd has me spending way too much time arranging the bead headed pins in a pleasing manner! It reminds me of sprinkles on top of a cake! ;~D
I can't wait to see what your girls are putting in. What fun!
Again, Congratulations!
and
Blessings!

Mrs. E said...

Fabulous!!!!
Congratulations.

Love~ Miss Jen

Laura said...

how fun! I've been wanting to open one up but haven't had a chance. let me know how it does. those pincushions will be a real hit!

Laura

Camille said...

oops...spelled "Etsy"...always want to call it "Esty"! :)

Cindy said...

Christa,

I followed a link to your blog from a post you made on the NHH Yahoo forum, and I have truly been enjoying perusing your blog. It is beautifully done.

I am trying to get my Etsy store going, and I'm new to it and to blogging, and I was wondering if you could share how you got the neat Etsy gadget for your sidebar?

Thanks for sharing, and your quilts are absolutely gorgeous!

Blessings,
Cindy