For every house is built by someone,

but the builder of all things is God.

Hebrews 3:4






Saturday, May 15, 2010



Oh Lord, Thou hast searched
Me and known me.
Thou dost know when I sit down
and when I rise up;
Thou dost understand my thought
from afar.
Thou dost scrutinize my path and
my lying down, and art intimately
acquainted with all my ways.
Even before there is a word on my
tongue, behold, O Lord, Thou dost
know it all.
Thou hast enclosed me behind
and before, and laid Thy hand upon me.
Such knowledge is too wonderful
for me;
It is too high, I cannot attain to it…

~

Psalm 139

5 comments:

American Home said...

Beautiful.
Thanks for posting this.

Have a great Sunday.
Blessings,
Donna

Camille said...

I *love* Psalm 139!! May the Lord use His Word to minister to your soul this weekend my friend!

Love,
Camille

Nadine said...

Lovely scripture...thank you for sharing.

Blessings!
~Nadine

Sharon said...

I LOVE this Psalm Christa!!! Thank you so much for sharing :)

have a beautiful day in Jesus!
Sharon

Linda Stubbs said...

Beautiful picture, beautiful word.

Hope your family is doing well. School is winding down and summer of family fun is soon to be here!

Blessings, Linda