For every house is built by someone,

but the builder of all things is God.

Hebrews 3:4






Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Country Girl



Although quilting is my favorite craft,
tole painting has a special place
in my heart as well.
It’s always been a great way for
me to make gifts for family and friends
and just a great way to relax and create.

Here is something I made for our
Etsy store.
One of these is clipped onto my
Kitchen Aid mixer bowl in my
Kitchen.
It can be clipped onto anything that
needs a little country embellishment.

Here she is!


Always cute on a basket




Bushing cheeks!
 

 
Kitty is safe in her arms


Off to our Etsy store she goes.
~
Warm Country Blessings,
Christa
 



10 comments:

Melanie said...

That is so sweet. I especially like the kitty. :)

Camille said...

You are so creative and talented Christa! She is SO pretty!! :)

Love and hugs to you today!
Camille

Drucilla's Stitches said...

I love your Country girl, she is so cute. I've never done tole painting....it's gorgeous!

Mrs. Laura Lane said...

Absolutely cute!

Thank you for following me. I've added you to my favorite bloggers list so that I can see every update and send folks your way.

Blessings,
Laura

Mrs. E said...

That is simply BEAUTIFUL!

Linda said...

Wow-so cute and you are so talented!
Have a great week.
Blessings.

corry said...

That is so cute. She's adorable with the little kitty in her arms!

Mountain Home Quilts said...

Thank you so very much for coming by my blog. I have really enjoyed looking at yours this morning!

Mountain Home Quilts said...

Thank you so much for coming by my blog! I have enjoyed reading through your blog this morning!

Unknown said...

Christa...you are so creative and talented! Your little country girl is darling :)

Blessings!
Gail