For every house is built by someone,

but the builder of all things is God.

Hebrews 3:4






Saturday, October 31, 2009

Yummiest Pumpkin Dessert


I love trying new recipes for Thanksgiving, especially desserts. Here is one from Flowers in His Garden called Yummiest Pumpkin Pie. Camille is the creative person behind this blog and I have enjoyed getting to know her. Something I appreciate about Camille is her love for the Lord and her family. It will be evident to you when you visit her blog.

I hope you will stop by and meet Camille and try her delicious pumpkin dessert.

Blessings to you and your family,

~ Christa ~


2 comments:

Camille said...

Christa ~ This was so sweet of you! Thanks for the link and the wonderful comments! All credit must go to the Lord...He is the reason there is ANY good in me at all!!

I count you as a dear friend too...maybe one day we will be able to meet in person...that would be lovely! If you are ever in our area (West Coast of Canada) please let me know and we will have you all over.

Blessings,
Camille

Mrs. E said...

Ummmm.... *sigh*
I will have to try this
for my mommy! :)
She LOVES pumpkin pie!!

Love~ Jen