For every house is built by someone,

but the builder of all things is God.

Hebrews 3:4






Friday, November 5, 2010

Blessed Femina is Two Years Old!

If you have not already discovered
go for a visit and meet Miss Jen.
Blessed Femina was one of the first blogs I followed
when I started Country Hearts.
Her love for the Lord shines bright through 
everything she posts.  I hope you will
stop by and see what she has to share.





Oh, and did I mention she's having a giveaway?

~

Well, back to my kitchen where I'm working on a
wedding cake for a friend.
 Busy, busy, busy!
I'm looking forward to the Lord's day, how about you?
~

Warm Country Blessings,

Christa


5 comments:

Lady Farmer said...

Isn't Jen just an absolute treasure?! I love that girl!
And I treasure your friendship, too! You are one busy gal!
:~P

Intentional Living Homestead said...

Just happened across your blog...looking forward to reading through your posts and getting to know you more.

Have a blessed weekend.

Mrs. JP said...

You know, thank you so much for reminding me to be anxious for The Lord's day. Of course, every day is His and all it contains but it's important to anticipate the time we can gather and offer up worship together.
I really like that brown fabric!!!
Blessed weekend to you all---stay warm.

Antoinette Petersen said...

I am very excited about the giveaway too! :) The embroidered dish cloths are so sweet too!

Blessings,

Miss Antoinette

Camille said...

Thanks for sharing Christa! I think I learned *long ago* about Miss Jen from you...her recipes are wonderful and her love for the LORD shines through in her posts.

Thank you again for sharing your sheep with me!! They are on my weekend post...three of them. :)

You make such lovely cakes...I'm sure your friends will be thrilled with your creation! :)

May the LORD richly bless you as you worship HIM with others on HIS day!

Love,
Camille