For every house is built by someone,

but the builder of all things is God.

Hebrews 3:4






Saturday, August 8, 2009

Homemade Ranch Dressing


After having this Ranch Dressing, I just had to get the recipe from my friend Sherry.

I quadruple the ingredients below and store it in a quart size canning jar.
I hope you love it as much as I do.

1/2 cup Mayonaise
1/2 cup Plain yogurt
1/4 tsp. Sea Salt
1 small clove crushed garlic or 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
1/2 tsp. finely chopped onions (I use green onions when I can)
1 tsp. dried Parsley

Chill and serve


Ummm Yummy!


~ Christa ~

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Is this the same recipe you used when we visited this spring? If so, Nik still thinks it is better than the one my Mom makes! lol! :)
(though, my Mom has no hard feelings!)

Have a blessed day!

Antoinette K.