For every house is built by someone,

but the builder of all things is God.

Hebrews 3:4






Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Quilt Show Coming Up!

My daughter Cassaundra and I are getting ready for the 2009 Hickman County Quilt Show to be held in Centerville Tennessee on October 2nd.

Remember the Barn Yard Quilt I started?
Barn Yard Quilt
It's all finished being pieced together.

This is the quilt I will be entering into the show. Our budget will not allow for a long arm quilter right now, so our machines are all geared up and ready for us to quilt these on our own.
See the post below to see Cassaundra's quilt she will be entering.
Stayed tuned to see the finished quilts!

~ Christa ~

2 comments:

Lady Farmer said...

Wow! What beautiful quilts both you and your daughter have made! I have started several but never finished any of them! I'm still waiting for one of those "round tuits'! ;~}
Can't wait to see yours all finished ~ I can see all ready that they are spectacular!
Blessings!

mrshester said...

It looks lovely! How far are you from Centerville? We are very close to Hickman county, my dad actually lives there!